School uniform is avaliable from My Clothing.
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- Royal blue polo t-shirts – with logo or without logo
- School sweatshirt or royal blue cardigan - with or without logo
- Black shoes
- Blue and white checked summer dress (optional for the Summer)
- White, grey or black socks/tights
- Hairbands and clips - royal blue only
- White or Royal Blue T-shirt - with or without logo.
- Navy or black shorts
- Navy or black Jogging bottoms
All items must be clearly marked with the child's name.
Plain royal blue uniform can be purchased from most supermarkets and can be worn as an alternative to the logo uniform.
Please also visit our PTFA Facebook page - Friends of Netheravon School who have a large stock of discounted pre-loved uniform, or please ask at the office.
In addition, all children will need a PE bag and school book bag. This is also avaliable from My Clothing.
No jewellery must be worn in school. If your child had pierced ears, small studs are permitted. However, these must be removed or covered up for PE.
Smart watches, mobile phone and similar devices are NOT allowed in school.